Further to the Government announcement on 12th May, we are delighted to say our offices are open for business again. To protect our staff & visitors, each office has a reception area marked out where visitors can safely social distance from our staff while waiting.
We have conducted risk assessments for all areas of the business
Our staff will maintain social distance from their colleagues within the office, with sneeze screens on each desk.
All viewings and valuations are undertaken with the following rules –
• Vendors and viewers must be in good health, with no illness in their households
• The viewers must be proceedable in order to view.
• Only 2 adults may view a property
• No paperwork to be handed over at the viewing – viewers must use digital brochure or print their own to bring with them – however this must not be taken into the property
• Vendors to prepare the property by opening all the doors (internal & external) and turning on all the lights.
• The viewing will be a maximum of 15 mins, to establish if it is of serious interest to the viewer
• The vendor/s and any other family members must vacate for the duration of the viewing – go for a walk, sit in their car, or the garden. No contact between vendor & viewers allowed.
• Any pets (cat or dog) must not be in the property.
• The agent will wear gloves and a face mask/covering – mandatory that the viewers do the same.
• The agent will remain at the front door and the viewers will look round the property on their own – they will be requested not to bring any bags with them, only phone & keys allowed
• Nothing must be touched at all within the property – no cupboards or wardrobes to be opened at this visit and no stair handrails to be used.
• Strict social distancing must be adhered to between agent and viewers at all times.
• Once the viewing is over the agent will immediately return to the office and any questions the viewers may have must be dealt with over the phone